When you are late, forget your appointment or fail to cancel with enough notice in advance, we miss out on an opportunity to fill that time slot, and our standby clients miss the chance to receive our services.
Since we realize that it is easy to forget an appointment made months in advance, all our appointments are confirmed 72hours in advance via email or textand again 24 before the appointment. If appointment is not confirmed stylist is subject to cancel.
Cancellation or Reschedule must be made 48 hours before appointment to avoid policy fees;
1} cancelling/rescheduling in Less than 48 hours’ notice will result in a fee of 50% of the reserved service price.
2) “No show” will likewise be charged 85% of the booked service price.
3) Cancellation of an appointment made within 24 hours prior will require at least 4 hours’ notice. A failure to provide it will result in a fee equal to 50% of the reserved service cost.
4) deposit or credit card on file will be required for future services if policy is violated
5) tardiness, violation of cancelation policy or no show will result in lose of deposit
6) all fees must be paid in full to receive future services
7 ) clients more than 15 minutes late are considered no shows.
The purpose of this cancellation policy is to enable us to inform our standby clients of any availability, keep our schedule filled, thus providing better service for each one of our established and future clients.
-No additional guests unless they are also getting services or approved by owner
-Services on children must have introduction consultation and be approved to become clients
-Absolutely No Refunds
-No Checks are Accepted
-Payment is due immediately at end of service
-Cash Preferred, we also accept Debit & Credit with a processing fee (0.4%)
-No pets of any kind
-No guns, alcohol, or drug use of any kind
-No hate speech tolerated
-Be respectful of our space and others around you
Thank you for viewing and supporting our cancellation terms and conditions.